David Worsley Jones
David Worsley Jones studied Graphic Design at Kingston University and worked as an Art Director in London and South Africa. It was during his five years in South Africa in the early 1980’s that David was inspired to paint the African bush and its wildlife and where he decided to pursue his passion of becoming an Artist.
In addition to his African paintings, for which David is well known in London, David has also travelled to and painted in Australia, France, Italy, Greece, Thailand, Cuba and Russia.
- The Osborne Studio Gallery, London
- Art of Africa, Knightsbridge, London
- United Artists Society, Westminster, London
- Wild Arts Society, Kent, England
- Kensington and Chelsea Artists Exhibition, Leighton house, London
- Chelsea Arts Society Open, London
- Wild Artists Society, London
- Bartley Drey Gallery, London
- Gagliardi Gallery, London
- United Ambassadors of Art Exhibition, Winzavod Gallery, Moscow
- Star Ball, Ritz-Carlton, Moscow
- Monart Studio & Gallery, Perth
- Mundaring Arts Centre, Perth
- Houghtons Winery, Perth
- Kensington and Chelsea Arts Council Award, Leighton House, London
- For enquiries around buying a specific watercolour or oil painting, please use the e-mail link under the painting you are interested in (the resulting e-mail contains the key details of the painting).
- For enquiries on other topics, please use the following link to create a pre-addressed e-mail to David: firstname.lastname@example.org